The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, August 01, 2005

All Things RINO(fer)

Perhaps the most pleasing and pleasant Rino on the Range, Jen(nifer) hosts this week's musical roundup.

Did I mention that she's an Alpha Delta Pi????

AL-PHA DE-LTA P-I, Pi, Oh my!
Alpha Delta Pi!

Pi Pi ADPi,
Like it, love it, ADPi,
Want it, need it, gotta repeat it,
I just love that ADPi!

When I was a-growin' high,
Always wanted ADPi,
Even then I always knew
How much I loved that White and Blue


I'm gonna puke. My wife, and her sister, and her mother, and her aunts, and her cousins, and her grandmother, and her great aunts and on and on and on going back to the 1850s at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, Georgia have all been ADPi's.

Ugh! She should have joined Chi-O (BTJMO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home