The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, August 05, 2005

Why I Passed On Redskins Tickets

After waiting for seven years, the Redskins finally called my number and offerred me the opportunity to purchase my own set of season tickets.

Guess what, I've decided to pass. Instead, the money is going to be used to fund my kids college education as well as buy two more season tickets for the Nats.

Want to know why I gave up the toughest ticket in D.C.?
Mr. Snyder is best described as an Evil Rich Guy. He somehow manages to represent everything I hate about humanity in one bite-size package. He's clearly the kind of person who assumes that succeeding in business will translate into success at anything else, which has delightfully been proven untrue over the past five years. The team has steamrolled through big-name coaches but failed to reach the playoffs each time. Danny continues to make plenty of money off the franchise, all the better to fuel his helicopter; but a steady stream of high-profile free agent signings have failed to improve the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home