The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Dem I Can Live With

Republican's passed the Cloture motion on Alito's nomination 72-25 indicating that there are, nominally at least, 25 Democrats who aren't complete and utter fools.

Here's one more you can add to the list of D's I might vote for.

I'm as pro-gun as a Democrat can be. Virginia's current gun laws are fine with me. I don't mind Delegates packing heat at the Capitol Building. In fact, I think we should cut a 4 foot wide hole in the ceiling of the Rotunda so that delegates from the Southwest will have a place to stand and hoot and holler while they shoot off their pistols into the air after passing a really cool bill.


I can live with that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home