The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, March 23, 2006

BAG Day

BAG Day is coming soon.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Not sure what I'll be getting this year as the general funding is running low, though if I get a new job (had two interviews yesterday and have another tomorrow, not real keen on any of the jobs) I will probably finally pick me up part of a homeland defense rifle from Tam's shop (if she still has those Rock River Arms lowers around). Any other suggestions? Perhaps an SKS or something to piss of the neighbors, though I might just as well get myself a bolt action .22lr. I've been meaning to pick one up, you can never have too many .22s if you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home