The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, April 29, 2006

9/11

Is anyone else still fuming mad anymore? Do people get it or was Osama correct - that we were weak with no taste for blood?

Sorry, but I remain upset.

I still want to cry and I still want to scream and I still want to hide in the closet shaking and I still want to extract gallons of blood in revenge.

Yes, revenge.

I want to make these people pay and pay dearly. The fires of hell alone are not enough penance for what they have put this country through. I don't want Zacarias Moussaoui  tried and convicted, I want him thrown to masses to be torn limb from limb in an orgy of blood lust before throwing his rotting fetid flesh to the pigs.

I want nuke Iran. Forget North Korea (well, don't, but forgive me a second) and eliminate Syria.

Lets not forget. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home