The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Last Concert

Not quite sure as its been a couple of years. It was either:

Harry Connick, Jr and his big band at the Warner Theater here in DC a few years ago . . . scalped 2nd row center ticks as a Christmas gift for my wife, I was blown away by Connick's talent and the musicianship of his incredible band

or, it was

Widespread Panic at the 9:30 Club a few years ago. It left a lot to be desired (mostly the crowd, though I was also tired at the time).

Anyway, it should have been Roger Waters at Nissan Pavilion 4 years ago (7th row center tickets), but the wife and I were so exhausted at the time that we completely spaced on it and didn't even remember we had the tickets till 10 that evening. ugh.

Since the birth of the son, we just don't do the concert thing anymore. Its too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home