The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Syriana

After a crappy day yesterday (including a meeting that went from 2 until 6:00, a 1 1/2 hour commute home, and a dog that puked all over the house) I decided to rent some movies and relax (as opposed to the original plan to go shooting with Bitter).

One of the movies, and hte one I watched, was Syriana. Pretty good movie - very much reminded me of Traffic - but probably not the thing to watch after feeling like the oil and electric utility folks played me like a cheap violin at the long meeting.

Of course, when I found out this morning I prevailed over their (actually, their outside consultants) wishes, I felt better. But still. . . .

There are ALWAYS hidden agendas. Washington is never what it seems like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home