The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Nuclear Al Quada

So, Osama Bin Asshole is now claiming to have nukes. I guess I'm not surprised ... though I am surprised they haven't used them yet if they reallly have them. Of course, they are probably waiting for just the right moment. They do seem fairly deliberate in their actions.

All of this though begs the ultimate question ... if they have admitted to 9/11 in which airborne planes flew into buildings killing thousands of people, and now talk about having the ultimate weapons of mass destruction ... doesn't that justify our actions in the middle east so far and even more so, just how foolish does John "DYKWIA" Kerry feel after this exchange at the South Carolina debate
BROKAW:Senator Kerry, let me ask you a question. Robert Kagan, who writes about these issues a great deal from the Carnegie Institute for Peace, has written recently that Europeans believe that the Bush administration has exaggerated the threat of terrorism, and the Bush administration believes that the Europeans simply don't get it.

Who is right?

KERRY: I think it's somewhere in between. I think that there has been an exaggeration and there has been a refocusing...

BROKAW: Where has the exaggeration been in the threat on terrorism?

KERRY: Well, 45 minutes deployment of weapons of mass destruction, number one.

Aerial vehicles to be able to deliver materials of mass destruction, number two.

I mean, I -- nuclear weapons, number three.

I could run a long list of clear misleading, clear exaggeration. The linkage to Al Qaida, number four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home