The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Chattanooga

Fletch at the Smoky Mountain Journal is posting some great pics of Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. I suggest you check them (and his wonderful site) out. If you've been wondering why I like to spend so much of my time away from D.C. there, this should provide you with a clear answer.

About Fletch generally ... his politics are well to the left of most of my normal readers, and while I find his views on environmental matters to be woefully ill informed and shaped almost entirely by biased editorials and the deliberately misleading press releases of the environmental doomsday scare industry, his photography is truly amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home