The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, April 26, 2004

Put Yer Money Where Yer Mouth Is

I write this listening to Sweet Home Alabama on my iPod, which you should know by now is Lynyrd Skynyrd's musical response to Neil Young's Southern Man.

Anyway, another Southern Man, Fletch at A Smoky Mountain Journal has been doing a wonderful job of documenting the splendor that is the Southern Appalchian mountains. His site is chock full of big, beautiful, exquisit images of those mountains and is well worth a visit. Apparantly, the bandwidth cost for maintaining the web page and keeping such large images available is begining to creep up and Fletch is looking for some donations.

While I have questioned his politics in the past (especially the environmental ones) Fletch has always been eager to defend himself and begging for further information (which I ought to put together for him) and he has pointed out to me he is an ardent supporter of the right to keep and bear arms and understands the true value of the 2nd amendment.

I'd highly recommend you toss a few coins (or bills) his way. As soon as I get my main computer up and running I'll do my best as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home