The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, May 10, 2004

Goblins

The evening news is reporting two very disturbing events that took place this weekend.

In the first one, a gang of youths attacked some kid and cut off both his hands with a machete.
In the second, a girl was sexually assaulted in the middle of a hallway at a Herndon, VA school and no one did anything to help her.

Both are prime examples of why the Commie Mommies can go rot in hell. The goblins who commit these crimes deserve nothing more than a good round of torture before recieving a bullet to the center of the head. No one is about to attack me or my family if I have anything to do with it, before they could, they would need to deal with Mr. G-23

Of course, he can't help my son out at school . . . but I plan on sending the adorable son to a place a bit safer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home