The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, May 28, 2004

They Say I'm A New Yorker

Grew up just outside of it, but the Republican Convention will be my first trip back into the City since I don't know when. For me, the city went downhill when Gulianni was elected. Sure, I like Rudy, but I like my NYC with a healthy dollop of booze, sleeze, sex, and grime -Its NY F'ing City - not Disney Land!!!

Take the quiz and decide for yourself, "Which American City Are You?"

New York
You're competative, you like to take it straight to the fight. You gotta have it all or die trying.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there ##NAME##, I am out searching for the latest information on ##LINK## and found this site. Although ##TITLE## wasn't what I was looking for, it certainly sparked my attention. I can see how, I came across this site when I was looking for related information. I am glad I stopped by today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home