The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, July 19, 2004

Kerry, Man of Leisure

Not that he needs me for the link, but Matt Drudge's photocollage today is perhaps the finest piece of political commentary I have seen in a long long time. The short text just adds the expected exclamation point.
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX MON JULY 19, 2004 12:15:04 ET XXXXX

'YOU'RE GOING TO FIND US WORKING'

"So here's what we're going to fight for, and we're going to fight for it every single day, not just through this election, but from the day we win until the day we raise our hands and every day thereafter. You're not going to have to look for us on vacation. You're going to find us working for America." --- Kerry Delivers Remarks At Campaign Event, Cleveland, OH, 7/7/04

Kerry has missed more than 80% of Senate votes this year, the AP reports.



One question it does beg is how Kerry is able to swim and parasail and windsurf and never, never, never have a hair fall out of place.

I do have to admit though, it looks like we have a heck of a lot in common. I love to ski, shoot, play golf, bowl, and ride my bike. I'd play hockey if I could ice skate, have always wanted to go parasailing, and love baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home