The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Lottery Guns

He Who Shall Not Be Named has the results of his lottery gun survey up. Check it out. My choices were:


Check out his results. They are quite interesting. It seems far more people chose to purchase "modern" firearms than what I consider collectible treasures. If someone gives me $10,000 I want to invest it in the best way possible. I think historical pieces are for more interesting, and in the long term, valuable, than modern firearms. Not to mention that I can't really afford them yet at this point in my life. But thats just me. As he so eloquently makes clear
Some people used up the entire $10,000 on a couple of expensive pieces, while others plumped for volume over quality, and managed to get about twenty cheap rifles out of the deal. I make no comment -- we are not Democrats, and we do not tell other people how to spend their money.


He's got another poll coming up soon that will focus on handguns. I've never been as interested in collectible handguns, but I have to tell you, after seeing some of the beautiful pieces of artwork at the gun show this weekend, I might have to reconsider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home