The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, March 07, 2005

Firearm Instruction

In case your interested, I've signed up over to provide introductory firearms instruction for anyone in the Washington, D.C. area.

Here's what I've agreed to
"I do my shooting at the NRA Range in Northern Virginia (DC area). Conditions - I'll provide a hand gun, ammo, and range fees, they just need to give me as much advanced notice as possible (scheduling is always an issue) and be willing to sit down and take the NRA Range test - part of the instruction includes my assistance in completing the test (the NRA uses it as an educational tool)."


If you want to shoot rifles, thats cool too but with one caveat. I'll provide ammo all day long for anything firing .22lr. However, if were talking real rifle calibers, then you just have to pay for the ammo (sorry, I have a mortgage and am trying to save for my son's college education).

There are lots more folks nationwide listed at Publicola's page.

Check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home