The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, April 04, 2005

BAG Day Update

Well, I've decided to go the Garand route and have even convinced my brother to get one too (he, btw, was so moved by my Colt 1991A1 that he went and picked up a Springfield GI Model this weekend).

The plan was that as soon as his check came down to me and my Virginia refund was electronically deposited, we would place the order.

That, at least, was the plan on Saturday. Last night, at about 11:30 pm, after my son went to bed - and after we had spent most of the weekend rearranging furniture and preparing for his birthday party next weekend, my wife came up with the wacky idea to get him a piano for his birthday. Then she went on to Craigslist and found this.


Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home