The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, May 09, 2005

Da Dead

Though my patience for hippies is generally pretty low, to say I'm a bit of a dead head is sort of an understatement. Sorry if you don't like em, I think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Anyway, in my opinion, one of the great resources on the web was Deadshow.org, an online archive of various Dead recordings available for streaming at your desktop computer. Sadly, it has been less than active over the last few years - with few if any updates and progressivly deteriorating quality. On a lark this afternoon - without my iPod and while trying to finish a memo - I decided to tune in to discovery it had been mostly taken down. Except, Daniel Rapaport, the site owner has decided to put up an even better page deadicate to perhaps the bands fimonth ever, May 1977. Wow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home