The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, August 06, 2005

e-Postal Handgun Match #1 - "Fly Swatter"

Here's my first entry into Mr. Completely's "Fly Swatter" e-Postal Handgun Match.

Not the best score in the world, but then again I had that BOOOOOMING 300 Weatherby Magnum going off next to me the entire time.

Here:s the important stuff
Distance: ten yards

Handgun Type: Ruger Mk II with Bull Barrel

Shooting Position: Standing, un-supported.

Sights: BoMar adjustable sights.

Caliber: .22lr

Score: 5, ouch.

This was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I'm going to try to shoot it again this afternoon, so look for an additional entry this weekend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home