The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

An Early Christmas Gift

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Milt Sparks Versa Max 2. Ordered it today by telephone from Lightening Arms Sports. Most places quote a 4 to 6 month wait list to get one. Lightening Arms had them in stock (this was the last one) and shipped it out today. It will arrive on Friday.

I'm psyched and will be going to be in the Scottish Christmas Walk in Alexandria, Virginia on Saturday carrying my Colt in my new Versa Max 2.

Look for me.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ##NAME##, and happy hols :),
I'm searching out information on ##LINK## and found your site.
Although ##TITLE## wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly caught my attention and interest.
I see now why I found your page when I was looking for gift ideas related information, and I'm glad I stopped by even though it isn't a perfect match. Great post, thanx for the read....

and Have a happy holiday..
from me and mine! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home