The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Blog meme

Hmmm, SaysUncle hits us up with another one of those blog meme's just as I am trying to get some work done - thats due tomorrow - on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Nothing like wasting one's life away blogging, so here goes.

Seven things to do before I die
Open the suitcase, press the button. Bye Bye Iran (or Syria, or Saudi Arabi, or North Korea, or France. Take your pick).
Buy a Ferrari
Buy a legal unregistered machine gun
Win Powerball/strike it rich
Be President (or simply King)
Climb the highest mountain on each continent.
Hike the length of the Appalachian Trail, the Continental Divide, and the Pacific Crest Trail.

Seven things I cannot do
Stop blogging - I've tried. I guess I failed.
Maintain a budget
Drive a motocycle
Successfully banish crazy liberals (and religious nuts) to hell (or at least out of the country)
Draw
Keep my closet organized
Ski as much as I would like.

Seven things that attract me to Guns
Their loud
Stress relief
They annoy liberals and scare pansies
They are gorgeous works of mechanical design (at least the metal and wood ones)
Each has a history
They protect me from the Government and the criminals the government lets walk the street
Did I say they are loud?

Seven things I say most often
Duh!
uf-duh
the F bomb
huh?
Bastards
the F bomb
move over (to the dog when I am trying to sleep)

Seven books (or series) that I love
Star Wars (original three)
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Old Man and the Sea
Chronicles of Narnia
Teddy Roosevelt Biographies
Seinfeld
Eastwood's Spaghetti Westerns

Seven movies I watch over and over again
Star Wars
Last of the Mohicans
The Incredibles
Nemo
Eastwood's Spaghetti Westerns
AMC TV
Thomas Train (ever have a 3 1/2 year old??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home