The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Sleep Study

So, I headed off to Georgetown Hospital last night for a sleep study. Don't know if they found anything cause I really didn't sleep. . . . .rather, I had the most uncomfortable nights rest, perhaps ever.

Between the crappy ithy sheets, the plastic lining beneath them, the wretched TV reception, the hot room, and all the wires attached to me preventing me from sleeping on my stomach (not to mention this funny gauze hat they put on me) I got all of 2-3 hours of sleep. I almost fell asleep around 9:30, but then they came in to wire me up. Tried again, but couldn't fall asleep.

Read some, tried to entertain myself, and finally fell asleep around 12:30. Woke up to music and talking outside my room around 2:00, fell back asleep around 3:00 only to wake up again at 4:00 and lie there until the attendant came in at 6:00 to clean me up.

Got dressed, went home, and hopped in bed and fell right to sleep.
Didn't wake up till 9:00.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home