The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Earth To Crisp Ads

Uh, I'm white. Or causcasian as they say. A mutt. 50% Swedish 50% Sicilian. But I look like Mayonaise. Martin Mull type. So, I have no idea why you decided to start running ads for a Black Singles Online Dating service.

But thats cool cause I love women.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

  • White Women.

  • Black Women.

  • Red Women.

  • Yellow Women.

  • Short Women.

  • Tall Women.

  • Big (well, not too big) Women.

  • Small (not too small - the heroin chick thing doesn't do it for me) Women.


So, please feel free to continue to run the ads. I'm all for the love. Just trying to figure out why an ad for BlackPlanet.com would show up here.

Heck, for that matter, why is DC Powerhouse Lobby firm Cassidy Associates on Adsense?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home