The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Signatures

I've got to say, I enjoyed every meal I ever had at Abramoff's restaurant. DIdn't even know it was his till the scandal hit, just knew it had some of the city's best food in a spectacular location.

Last time I went there, we were outside eating when a group of Navy Veterans held a commemorative service at the Davey Jones memorial. We were the only table to stand when the National Anthem was played and to bow our head when a prayer for fallen service men was given. This being Washington, I would have expected others to do the same, but perhaps I was naieve at the time.

Anyway, I hope
Morou Ouattara finds a new restaurant to cook at. I'll be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home