The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cabelas

Well,

I am in Harrisburg, PA and was working too late to make the drive to Hamburg tonight (about 50 minutes). So, no Cabelas this trip but I will stop by Bass tomorrow on the way out.

I did spend the night drinking and eating some great food (who knew)with some ranchers out west that I know represent. Have been invited to go elk hunting on the one guys ranch in Idaho and go mule deer hunting on the other guys ranch in Oregon/California. Both use a .30-06. Sounds like a plan to me.

BTW, both of them said you would have no problem taking an elk down with a .30-30. Guy from Idaho actually said the last elk he shot was only 25 yards or so from him

I return to Hamburg next week.




cooool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home