The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Litigation

Oh, I thought I had escaped it for good when I left the law firm world 3 years ago.

Alas, I was mistaken.

Its 11:00 pm. I just finished a motion to intervene and our opposition to a motion for TRO that was filed against one of our interests. Ah the joys of going in house.
Luckily I have top notch attorneys backing me up, and don't need to do it all by myself, but in an effort to avoid $100k legal bills over a trivial matter, here I am.

Nevertheless, I've actually enjoyed the fast paced action of litigation. I had forgotten how much fun it could be, but then again, I'm not doing this every day either.

The best of all the worlds

well, except I'm not paid like I was in a law firm. But thats ok. I have a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home