The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Southern Comfort

Yuck!!

I had a friend in high school who loved the stuff, but I always thought it smelled like cough syrup....the worst cough syrup you could imagine (unlike, say, Jagermeister which is just delightful).

Have an unopened bottle in the liquor cabinet, but probably haven't drank the stuff in 15 years or so, let alone smelt it. . .until tonight.

For Christmas someone gave me a small bag of Southern Comfort flavored coffee (as well as Jim Beam and Jack Daniels flavored coffee). Well, I have two projects to finish for work tonight, so I thought I'd make me a cup of java. Since the only milk we have expired on Dec. 26, I was looking at the flavored coffee. Don't know why, but I chose the Southern Comfort.

Yuch. Just the odor of the stuff makes me want to vomit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home