The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Blog Stuff

1. Been getting hit with lots of spam comments the last few days. Annoying. Haloscan has worked great the last few years, but for some reason can't keep up with spam comments in old posts. Anyone know how to turn comments off on a post?

2. New blogger sucks. I didn't want to make the move, but it made it for me. Looks like I'll be making an actual move - finally - to wordpress. One of my local blog buddies (and more recently, just occaisionally mid day lunch time drinking buddies) has graciously offerred to help me set my meager little blog up at a new host and with wordpress. Look for that move in the coming weeks (as time permits).

3. Yes, with a new move will come a new skin (and hopefully easier to read text).

4. Not that anyone even reads this blog anymore.

5. And no, we haven't had a baby yet (thought last nights full moon would do it ... but alas, no).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home