The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

New Look

If you haven't noticed, we've got a new look here. Hope you like it.

I plan for this to be a temporary phase. My previous template was having problems, and while I figure out how to move to a more stable platform, I thought I would try out one of the new sample templates blogger offers. We'll see how it runs over the next couple of weeks.

The one major change to occur is the loss of my archives - The posts are still there, but there just not accessible from this page. When I make the final changes, I hope to switch to a software program that will let me organize by catagory. I've put up about 1000 posts over the last 8 months or so and hope to eventually catagorize each. Its time consuming, but hopefully worthwhile.

The only other change is loss of some people from my blog roll. If you find you are no longer listed, have no fear. I will return you to the roll this week sometime, while also adding others to the roll too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home