The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, May 09, 2005

Welcome News

One of my favorite places to eat down south is the Huddle House. Nothing like a bit of cholesterol to get your morning started right. The only problem was that the local Huddle House was sort of a dump.

Well, after who knows how many different managers, it appears there is a new lady in town, and she is fixing things up big time. Her hard work, and that of the Huddle House's staff have resulted in a Best of the Best award.

Seriously, I simply can't believe this, but I guess Tammy Dooley's been there 4 months and I haven't been down since Christmas so anything is possible, but this seems pretty impossible.

I do look forward to visiting though and getting a steaming cup of Huddle House coffee - the best in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home