The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Diet

Went to the Doctors the other day for my annual (well, its supposed to be) physical. All is fine, except he thinks I need to loose 25 pounds.

Some of you long time readers may remember that I started diet blogging earlier this summer - made it 8 days than it died off. Well, on the doctors orders, thats gonna start again.

Lets see how I can do. Right now, I am 5'8" and 199 lbs.

Ended up walking back from his office today (about 1 mile) and went for a 2 mile walk this evening. My foot, which was recently injured (last week even) is a bit sore after that so I don't think I am going to go more than 2 miles for the next couple of days. We will see how it continues to recover and if I actually can get myself to exercise.

Food, oh yeah

Had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a cup of earl grey tea for lunch.

At 4:00 had a Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte at starbucks and the pumpkin and cream cheese muffin. I know, not good, but ooooh so sinfully good.

Dinner was a bowl of salad and eggplant parmesan (grandma's recipe which she taught my wife how to make)


And no, just because I am blogging fitness, doesn't mean I have ended the blogging sabbatical.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with

 

Post a Comment

<< Home