The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Customer Service

So, I was expecting to receive the Hornady LEVERevolution Ammo today. Instead, the box that arrived contained Hornady Custom 170 Grain .30-30 ammo. It was, to say the least, a bit of a let down.

I called MidwayUSA to find out what happened (the packing slip had the wrong ammo listed) and it turns out there was some error in their computer that sent the wrong order out to me. They were very apologetic, told me to keep all the ammo they sent and that they would send out a new shipment of Hornady LEVERevolution 30-30 Winchester 160 Grain Elastomer Flex Tip ammo - free of charge - as soon as it arrived back in stock (end of this week).

While I was a bit disappointed that I won't get to play with the LEVERevolution tomorrow at the range, I can't compliment them enough on the first class customer service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home