The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

BAG Day Update

Just got off the phone with the 'ol accountant.

Seems I've managed to wrangle even more of my stolen loot back from the Government - to the tune of $4500. Sweeet.

Of course, I can't spend all (or even nearly all) on a gun as 1) finances continue to be tight, 2) I want to stick it in my kids college savings fund, and 3) I don't want my wife to use whatever gun I buy to shoot me.

Still, my holdings of scare-the-bejesus-out-of-the-neighbors rifles is a bit lacking and may warrant serious consideration of an AR-15, especially as I am a bit jealous of my brother who picked up an Bushmater M4orgery last night as his BAG Day Gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home