The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Keystone State

I went up to the 91st Pennsylvania Farm Show today. Awesome.]]]

The Farm Show Complex itself is beyond huge - and the exhibits and animals were great. I had some work related stuff to do there, but I took my son with me and showed him the livestock auction, let him play with the piggies and the lambs and the goats, brought him around the cows, and showed him turkeys (him and a Tom were seranading the room for a good 10 minutes) chickens, geese, and ducks.

Today was the first day, it runs through next weekend. If you can get up . . . go . . . or skip it and head over to the Farm Show Complex the week of Feb 3 to 11th for the largest gun/junting expo in the free world - the Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show

oh . . . . thanks to the AGs of VA and PA I was able to attend and legally carry my Colt 1991A1 (Fuck You Maryland)

In other news, found a great new blog , , , Pennsylvania: Hunt. Fish. Shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home