The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Light Blogging

Sorry for the light bloggin today. I've been pretty busy preparing people for tomorrow's hearing on the new National Ambient Air Quality Standards before the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee. Add to that the preparation for an upcoming major meeting of our membership with a print shop deadline of 5:00 pm today for all the materials, and I just haven't had the time to blog much.

I'll be traveling tomorrow and Friday, but hope to be able to make a couple of post's tomorrow evening. I enjoyed doing the Cherry Blossom photo blogging and will try to do some Eastern Shore of Maryland photoblogging when I get back (that's where I am headed).

In the meantime, there is lots of stuff already here for your viewing pleasure. I highly recommend a peek through the archives. You might also check out some of the other bloggers listed on the side.

Thanks for you understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home