The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, April 02, 2004

I'm Back!!

Just spent an exciting couple of days on Marylands beautiful eastern shore. Sadly, it rained the who time but the beauty of the land was not lost. If you get a chance, read James Michener's Chesapeake.

Spent the time discussing various management things and also emerging issues we need to start tracking and covering. Two areas that piqued my attention were first, a forthcoming EPA attempt to define and/or regulate calculation of the "weight of the evidence" in conducting risk assessment or otherwise deciding where an agency will leverage its regulatory weight. I'll post much more this weekend on that. The other issue is one near and dear to Glenn Reynolds heart, nanotechnology.

I've got a couple of pics and will post them later tonite. I still need to unpack and shower. Till then ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home