The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, July 16, 2004

Why I Don't Fly

I used to fly alot. A whole lot. An incredible amount. Post 9/11 I cut my traveling down significantly, and for awhile would only travel on direct flights in to or out of Reagan National Airport (for security purposes). However, even that isn't reassuring enough anymore and over the last year I have taken only 1 trip that required me to board a plane.

Want to know why? Because of the political nitwits here in Washington who as Republicans are too afraid to upset some constiutents, or as Democrats really believe this political correct bullshit.

Read this story and then tell me if you still have faith in the government's ability to secure the airline industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home