The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Help A Brother Out (x2)

First,

Og posted this yesterday

So saturday, I’m unemployed. Last day with the company is friday.

I will be speaking with people from another division of the same company, who can use me, and if they can afford me, they’ll take me on. In the meantime I’ve spoken with other folks about other possibilities.

My boss almost cried. We have a fifteen year relationship, and he hated to let me go- but they have had enough trouble that only the folks with their boots actually on the ground will keep working. And while I spend a lot of boots-on-the-ground time, most of what i do is pretty etherial, these days.

It will actually be good to be back to doing more field work, and I have other possibilities as well- but I will keep y’all posted. Keep me in your thoughts.


If you know of anything in Indiana, think about helping a gun blogger out.

Second, and something EVERYONE can do, is to head on over to mAssBackwards and

"...help Bruce buy an AK-47 (or other equally scary-looking, banned-in-Massachusetts firearm, the mere sight of which would cause Speaker Pelosi to lose control of her bodily functions - the Kel-Tec PLR-16 looks fun)
by purchasing some of his great bumperstickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home