The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Suckers

I believe it was P.T. Barnum who uttered the famous words "There's a sucker born every minute."

Tonight, I saw proof.

The wife and I took the little boy to Tyson's II (also known as Tyson's Galleria or the Fancy Expensive Northern Virginia Mall, as opposed to just Tyson's Corner across the street) for a picture with Santa Clause and dinner.

On the way out, we stopped off at Neiman Marcus where I looked for some shoes and cufflinks (Christmas is coming, ya know). Well, while there we saw a Prada newsboy hat similar to this except it had the logo on the front with a houndstooth pattern.

$289


W.T.F.?????

And there were two there. And someone actually bought one.

My goodness, where do they grow these people. Don't they have any clue????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home